Type of publication: scientific collection
Version of publication: prin
Frequency: two issues a year
Languages of publication: Ukra
Scientific-technical collection included in the list of professional publications submits the results of Ph.D Theses for the scientific degree of doctor and candidate of technical sciences (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 455 of 15.04.2014). The collection is sent to the National Library of Ukraine V.L. Vernadsky and the leading scientific libraries of Ukraine. The collection is indexed in the national database “Ukrainika scientific” ( journal “Dzherelo”).
The book contains the results of research in the field of technical and economic sciences. Besides, the ways to improve the efficiency of industrial production, automation, monitoring and control of technological processes. An important place is occupied by the issues of energy saving, economy, reliability, occupational health, safety and environmental protection.
The collection is designed for scientists, engineers and- technical workers, and can also be used by students of higher educational institutions.
The main purpose of the journal “Journal of the Kryvyj Rih National University” is to highlight modern scientific research, the results of the main research areas of the entire scientific community.
1. Promoting the international image of Ukrainian science, increasing the citation of authors, the ease of dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge in the global information space.
2. Coverage of scientific and scientific-practical problems in the field of technical and economic Sciences.
3. Establishment of new professional relationships among scientists.
4. Exchange of ideas and advances in energy efficiency, economy, reliability safety, occupational safety, environmental protection.
5. Consolidation of the community scientists based on scientific principles and professionalism.
6. Formation and development of the most promising areas of research practice in enterprises.
7. Providing information on modern scientific research and achievements.
- surface mining
- underground mining
- mine surveying
- geology and mineralogy
- occupational safety
- construction and architecture
- electrical technology
- project and programme management
- computer science
- mineral processing
- economic sciences